Friday, January 18, 2013

Member profile January 2013

It's a new month, a new year in fact, and our 'Member of the Month' feature is back. This month we convinced one of our male frequent visitors to spill the beans for us.


BodyShop: Please state your name for us.

Member: Aaron

BodyShop: Do you live in Mammoth full time, seasonal or visiting? And how long have you been here?

Member: Full time now. I’ve lived here on and off for the last 6 years, but have been a more permanent resident the last 3 years.

BodyShop: What is your occupation?

Member: I work Security, and I also do construction in the summertime.

BodyShop: How long have you been coming to The Body Shop?

Member: Since 2010, a bit on and off though.

BodyShop: How often do you work out and what’s your favorite time of day for working out?

Member: I work out 5 times per week if I’m really on it. You know when I like to come in, it’s usually around 4 or 5pm.

BodyShop: What’s your favorite work out music?

Member: I like Hip Hop.

BodyShop: What other sports/recreational activities do you engage in?

Member: I’m a summer activities kind of guy. I like a lot of the stuff there is to do here in the Summer, and I play some B-ball as well.

BodyShop: Which are your favorite spots to do those things around Mammoth?

Member: The Lake Basin is cool.
 
BodyShop: What do you like best about The Body Shop Gym? 

Member: I like that it’s a smaller gym and there isn’t a whole lot of people in all the time, it’s easy to get on the equipment, you can get in and do what you need to do quite quickly. It’s also a friendly gym, people know each other here.
 
BodyShop: Finally, what is the one piece of work out gear you have that should probably have been retired a long time ago? (oh, come on, you know you have at least one item like that)

Member: My work jeans, I shouldn’t even be wearing them in the gym really, I just do because I come here straight from work sometimes.


Aaron and an inspirational picture of a bundle of muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment