Monday, June 3, 2013

Member profile June 2013

It's June, already!??? Where did the ski season go? Mammoth Mountain has recently closed their doors to skiers and boarders and converted to mountain bike park. This usually means a bit of a switch in clientele here at the Body Shop gym. However, Mammoth has a good amount of year round residents too, and while it's fun to see new faces we love our regulars very much. Our member of the month this month is one of those people...

BodyShop: Please state your name for us.

Member: Sandra

BodyShop: Do you live in Mammoth full time, seasonal or visiting? And how long have you been here?

Member: Full time.

BodyShop: What is your occupation?

Member: I work at the Goodlife cafe. (For those of you who don't know, Goodlife is a locals favorite place to go for breakfast/brunch)


BodyShop: How long have you been coming to The Body Shop?

Member: Forever! 

BodyShop: How often do you work out and what’s your favorite time of day for working out?

Member: 4-5 days per week. 6 am is my favorite really, but if I can't make it early morning I try to come fairly late at night instead.

BodyShop: What’s your favorite work out music?

Member: Country.

BodyShop: What other sports/recreational activities do you engage in?

Member: I ride my roadbike.


BodyShop: Which are your favorite spots to do those things around Mammoth?

Member: Around town, to the lakes, up to the mountain, the scenic loop, to Crowley and to Bishop.
 
BodyShop: What do you like best about The Body Shop Gym? 

Member: I have to say the people who work here. Bruce always has nice employees that make you feel comfortable and welcome. (Bodyshop: Once again we'd like to point out that we are not bribing our members for answers :P )
 
BodyShop: Finally, what is the one piece of workout gear you wear that should probably have been retired a long time ago? (oh, come on, you know you have at least one item like that)

Member: I don't really have any! I love work out clothes so I keep buying more all the time. I purchase more work out gear than I do regular clothing.


Sandra always has nice colorful work out clothes, and she works out wearing earrings, sparkly snowflake ones today. She's an absolute sweetheart. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment